Monday 15 December 2014

Silver Is The New Black!



Hey peeps!  Today I got up and thought " Hmm, silver, fabulous idea :P" So I'm wearing a LOT of silver right now :P My outfit of the day consists of: This silver/grey top I picked up at a car boot sale ( £2 bargain!), maternity jeans, a white vest and a vintage head bow! Perfect for a day in the PD Design studio :) I feel very christmassy.... but at the same time I kind of feel like a human sized christmas cracker :P If you guys are suddenly realising " Oh my goodness... I have no silver this season", chill out :P Check out PD ASOS Marketplace, we have some fab stuff :) https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:colour=6295%3B6302&f:gender=1. Have fun shopping :) Kisses from Leesa :) xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment