Wednesday 17 December 2014

Orange Is The New Silver!


Hey peeps! So, I know I said the other day that silver is the new black... but it just so happens that orange is the new silver! I know, it just sort of happened :P I felt very colourful this morning, so I wore my AX Paris dress ( which I just love to the moon and back!). I then popped on an orange ( love!) head bow to match with my orange beads! So much orange ... so little time :P I added a cardigan, leggings and of-course animal print shoes :) If you guys are agreeing with me about how simply fab orange is, stock up at PD ASOS Marketplace now! Here's a link to some of our orange stock! https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6288&f:gender=1. Happy shopping! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment