Friday 21 November 2014

The Pink And Black Attack!


Hey Peeps :) So, does anyone wanna guess what I did today? I went to a car boot sale! That's right guys, and can I just take a second to say how amazing they are! You absolutely never know what they are going to be selling ( and of-course I end up buying it all!). I wore this for our day out, my outfit consisted of Pretty Disturbia leggings, my 80's vintage top and my black Tuxedo Blazer ( a car boot sale find might I add!). I finished the outfit off with my statement pink bow in my hair :) So guys, I sincerely hope you have all had the best day possible, and honestly, car boot sales are KING! If any of you are after some pink threads too, check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace, you shall not be let down! https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6293. May the fabulousness that is pink be with you :) Kisses from a pink follower, Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment