Monday 17 November 2014

The Many Principles of Purple Pt 2!


Hey Peeps :) I've decided that I love purple so much I'm going to do a continuation of my last blog ( The Many Principles of Purple) :) Todays outfit consists of ANOTHER fab buy from COW Vintage in Manchester :) Costing  only £2.50, I snapped this fab jacket up asap :) I really heart this jacket :) I teamed it with a purple loose dress and a cute Pretty Disturbia Taffeta Bandana ( available in blue on ETSY and purple by request). That's my ootd and I hope you guys enjoyed it :) If you guys are having a bandana craving why not grab one at PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+bandana&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment