Saturday 15 November 2014

The Great Hawaiian Find!





Hey Peeps! So, I know I've gushed about how utterly and fabulously amazing COW is! The shop, not the animal... not that I have anything against the animal :P I went in there the other day, determined not to spend a lot, and I exited the store with a lot of lovely pieces that didn't break the bank :) My favourite is absolutely this fab little red hawaiian flower print dress ... for just £2.50! Why is life so perfect sometimes :) I wore it today with my cream Mac and my animal print flat shoes from Primark! Simple and colourful, definitely my style as well as comfortable :) Love it! I'm going to order you guys to rush down to COW asap! Or you'll simply miss out :( Or, if you guys are after hawaiian too, you just HAVE to check out the lovely new Hawaiian collection at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+hawaiian&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment