Tuesday 11 November 2014

Prints of Perfection!



Hey there peeps! Those of you that read this blog will know that I love style and I do still stick to some of my favourite trends, including: Rockability, Nautical and of- course ... Animal Print! It brings out a funky side of you and gives you a sense of fabulousness! To create the ultimate animal print outfit, I teamed together an Animal Print dress with some high shine leggings and an over-sized black tuxedo jacket! Blazers are so great for pregnancy, I can't even say how much I love them recently! My shoes and bag are also animal print and are both from Primark! For those of you wanting to channel your inner Lioness or Tiger, check out the following link to PD ASOS Marketplace and look through our animal print selction, it's fab :) https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+animal&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Happy Shopping :) Kisses from Leesa! :) xxx







No comments:

Post a Comment