Monday 6 October 2014

The Fur and Fab!


Hey Peeps! Breaking news that you might not know ... it's October, and therefore it's going to start getting super chilly :P I'm gearing up for this by breaking out the faux fur :) I had a fabulous reason to get dressed up for my beautiful God daughters 18th birthday meal :) My dress is Topshop which I jazzed up with a vintage bag from Cow, bronze heels ( killer heels is a fitting name for these, TRUST me -_- ) and topped off with my fake fur stole from Jane Norman :) Had a delightful evening with lovely friends and family and you guys will be seeing a lot more of this faux fur stole over the next few months :) Anyone looking to steal my cosy fur style can do so by visiting the following link at PD ASOS Marketplace: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+fur&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= . Keep warm peeps! Kisses from Leesa! :) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment