Sunday 12 October 2014

Scarves And Style!


So many outfits, so many blogs, who can keep up :P All I know is that I have a really really good feeling about today :) As you can probably tell, I'm going back to my nautical root ... and I have no plans of stopping with the stripes any time soon! My jeans are my very comfortable maternity jeans, the t-shirt was bought from Palma in Spain and my cropped jacket is a lovely vintage find. To finish off the outfit with a jazzy bag, I used my fabulous designer DKNY handbag, but I jazzed it up with a Lulu Guiness scarf :) This was my outfit of the day to wear wedding dress shopping with my beautiful sister! It was so fun :) Makes me remember my wedding :) Fancy grabbing yourself a scarf? Check out the ones we have available on PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:category=scarves. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx


Very nautical hey! My jeans are maternity and my tshirt is from Palma in Spain. My cropped jacket is vintage and my bag is Dkny dressed up with a Lulu guiness scarf. I wore this to take my sister to try wedding dresses on which was lovely x



No comments:

Post a Comment