Thursday 16 October 2014

Jungle Inspiration!


Hey Peeps :) You may have noticed that for now the blogs are every other day rather than daily, but this doesn't make them any different, I'm still a fashionista wanting to ramble about fashion, just a little less rambling a little less frequently. Today I wore a trio of animal prints for a fab day out with my ever gorgeous hubby! My tunic was from AX Paris but bought from a charity shop! ( Moment of appreciation for charity shops!), my comfy velvet leggings and the outfit was finished with my Primark shoes and bag, and finally my unique jacket from a designer sample sale :) Are you guys after some animal print today? PD ASOS Marketplace needs to be your next stop! Check it out at the following link:   https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+animal&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Happy shopping peeps :) Kisses from Leesa! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment