Thursday 2 October 2014

Cow is King!


Hey Peeps! Another day, another outfit that I shaln't wear again after today, variety is the fruit of life :P ( or something like that). Now I'm going to go ahead and explain myself regarding the caption, I am not calling myself a cow nor do I think I am a king :P I'm simply expressing my love for the Manchester vintage boutique: Cow! I just love it :) I got my 80's vintage dress from Cow, my denim jacket from Diesel ( with its oversized Swarovski crystal brooch) and my white loafers ... I don't even need to remind you guys where they are from :P Having a pretty good style day yes :) Want to get in on the denim trend? Check out some of our latest additions to PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link, you wont regret it: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+denim&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= . Keep shopping and smiling peeps :) Much love! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment