Wednesday 8 October 2014

Blazer-ing Beauty!


Happy morning/ afternoon/ evening, heck whatever time you've tuned in to read this blog, I'm wishing you all much happiness and hope and love :) I don't mean to be so cryptic, I'm just very happy :) My outfit today is inspired by the colour red, I have my beautiful red Topshop blazer, teamed with a fabulous little find from a charity shop :) I spotted this Little Mistress tunic in a charity shop at a bargain of a price :) Also matched with my velvet leggings :) It's safe to say that as a heavily pregnant lady (hashtag pregnant life :P ), it's becoming harder and harder to find clothes that fit and are comfy, and this outfit is one of those that ticks both boxes :) Do you guys wanna jump on the legging trend too? Awesome, then you NEED to check out PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link, you'll be happy about it trust me: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+leggings&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested= . Kisses from Leesa :) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment