Sunday 7 September 2014

The Waistcoat Wonder!


Hey there peeps! Tis that fabulous time of week again, Saturday! *Clap Clap Clap* I am in the best mood now until Sunday night :P This aztec dress was a fab little find at a car boot sale, which I then teamed with my Russell and Bromley slouchy suede knee boots and a designer cropped waistcoat! It is a punky kind of look! Especially when teamed with my big eagle necklace! Oh, I do just LOVE Saturdays :) We do also stock some stunning waistcoats at PD ASOS Marketplace, heres the link just incase you guys get curious to have a look: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=Pretty+Disturbia+waistcoat&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Happy Saturday, Happy Shopping, Happy Styling, Happy Everything!! Kisses from Leesa :) xxx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment