Tuesday 9 September 2014

The Many Principles of Purple!


Happy Monday Peeps :) I've decided that this monday I shall NOT feel down about the fact that it's 5 days til the weekend, I shall be happy about the colour Purple! It's a fab colour, don't you agree? I adore this purple outfit. It's so colourful and I've owned this maxi dress for years! I MIGHT'VE even worn it to a Take That concert many moons ago :) I teamed it with this great vintage 80's cardigan and a Purple Mac Lipstick, naturally ;) Perfect match! I then started the accessorising process!! Teaming my Tiffanys necklace and my chunky silver bangle with the rest of the purple madness :) I guess you could say purple is my passion :) Are you guys feeling purple today? Check out PD ASOS Marketplace, we have some fab purple stuff: https://marketplace.asos.com/boutique/pretty-disturbia?oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1#oss_ss=1&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=1&f:colour=6296. Have a fab day guys! Kisses from Leesa :) xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment