Monday 8 September 2014

The Blue Blogger!


What day comes after Saturday? Sunday! The last chill- out day of the week before we have to go back to being adults with our jobs tomorrow! Happy - End of Week peeps :) So here's my ootd!  Do you love it as much as I do? I'm so happy right now :) I was oh so excited to find something vintage that actually fits me now that I am a heavily pregnant lady :'( I picked up this classic stylish 70's dress in Retro Rehab on Oldham Street in Manchester, which I'm wearing with my vintage cowboy boots and a vintage headscarf :) Perfect match! Oh I do love when colour - co-ordinating goes right! You can get so so many goodies when shopping vintage! Need proof? Check out some of our vintage items sold on PD ASOS Marketplace! Check them out right here: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:condition=12109. Good luck for Monday Madness peeps :) Kisses from Leesa! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment