Tuesday 2 September 2014

Extreme Largeness Excellence!


Happy Monday Peeps! Well, not happy, because it's monday, but I can't really start my blog with " Monday Peeps!", that's just odd! New Day, New Week, New Month! Hello there September, I've missed you :) Now let me walk through my outfit choice for the day, I woke up this morning and decided: ' I'm going to wear the animal prints!". And I did :) I wore my oldest animal print slouchy t-shirt dress with a ruby red shrug and of-course this fantastic necklace from Extreme Largeness in Afflecks Palace! My Prada boots have made another appearance also :) Are you jel of my animal print? No fear, we sell our own animal print items at PD ASOS Marketplace at the following link: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia+animal&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=. Kisses from Leesa !!!xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment