Friday 19 September 2014

Back To School!


Hey Peeps! Lets celebrate our fab friday! What do you think of my outfit choice for the day? The song "That's What I Go To School For" comes to mind right? I wore this outfit for a fun day out with the family, and in this outfit I feel more like their teenage daughter than a fully grown pregnant lady! It just feels like I'm in my old school uniform, probably due to all the colours! This outfit is all cheap and cheerful stuff I've bought for my pregnancy, but my favourite part is definitely the collar on the dress! The collar is so funky I just adore it :) You guys need to check out some of the collars we have on sale at PD ASOS Marketplace: https://marketplace.asos.com/search?q=pretty+disturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=#q=pretty%2Bdisturbia&oss_ss=&mpwa_searchIsSuggested=&f:gender=1&f:category=collars. Kisses from Leesa :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment